We recommend also trying the following services if you are having difficulty accessing our care:-
- NHS Advice: www.nhs.uk
- Our website for sick note and prescription requests
- NHS 111 for medical advice or mental health support
- Your pharmacist, who can treat common ailments
- Your optician for any eye problems
- Your dentist for any dental issues
Please remember that the strikes will also affect our emergency services and A&E waiting times. However, if you feel your illness is life-threatening, please still present to the hospital or call 999.